It’s time to say eNOugh.
eNOugh NC is dedicated to providing victims of intimate partner violence with information on abuse and a comprehensive list of available, statewide resources.
Without knowledge, there is no awareness — and without awareness, there can be no prevention. On this website, we provide information from various sources to educate North Carolinians about such topics as:
- The incidence of domestic violence homicides in our state
- Rates of utilization of domestic violence and sexual assault support services and programs
- Risk factors for victimization
- The numerous health and mental health, social, and financial consequences of domestic and sexual violence for survivors and their loved ones
- Resources that assist in rehabilitating abusers
- Resources for those attending or working at North Carolina colleges and universities
To locate domestic/intimate partner violence services in all North Carolina counties, visit: North Carolina Council for Women and Youth Involvement’s Domestic Violence Program
You can find additional resources regarding domestic violence in our state here: The North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence
To locate sexual assault services in all North Carolina counties, visit: North Carolina Council for Women and Youth Involvement’s Sexual Assault Program
You can find additional resources regarding sexual violence in our state here: North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault
For a comprehensive list of domestic violence services throughout the United States, visit The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
For more information on sexual assault prevention and response, visit RAINN.
You can also text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the US, anytime, to talk via text about any type of crisis including domestic or sexual violence.
For resources related to domestic violence and substance abuse, visit DrugRehab.com.